Question 1 [20 marks]
The Validation should be as follows:
- It must accept only your VU Student email address i.e; it must not accept any other student’s VU email address.
- It must show alert on acceptance or denial of the email address after validation.
- The name of the function should contain your student ID like CheckEmail_BC102034568.
- If you enter your wrong student email id then it must show alert as well.
- It must accept your student ID only at vu.edu.pk, means if you enter BC102034568@hotmail.com then it must not accept it.
- There must be unique alerts for each error; like if the length of the student ID is larger or smaller than the original ID then the alert should be according to that.
- During each alert, the entered email address must also be shown in the alert box like: “BC102034560000008@vu.edu.pk is not your Valid Email address”
Hint: See the attached sample html file for simply checking @ and dot in an email address.
Download solution from that link.