Mr. Mujahid Eshai is a qualified Chartered Accountant from England & Wales.
1. He has served as Chairman on several government audit committees including one for the State Bank of Pakistan.
2. He has also been a member of various sub-committees and task forces (i.e. IFAC’s Information Technology Committee and Co-Chairman of WTO-SAFA Sub-Committee).
3. During his rich career, Mr. Eshai has also served as the President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP).
4. At present, he is a Director at South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) as well as Chairman of the Corporate Governance Group of SAFA.
5. He has 25 years experience of teaching Financial and Management Accountancy.
6. He also has several of his articles and studies published.
7. He is also the Chief Executive of a software development company and serves as a Director on several boards.